Terms & Conditions
Arrivals and Departures
1. Check in time is between 12pm - 6pm. Call the office to make arrangements for late arrivals of 6pm - 8pm. Late arrival fee of $20 will apply. No check-ins after 8 pm. Check out is 11:00am. Late check out fee is $25.
2. Rates are based on 2 adults. Each additional person(s), aged 5+, will be charged an additional $5/day or $75/month.
3. Monthly rates are available for stays 2 months or longer.
4. No refunds for early departure, canceled reservations, and/or Holidays. Please review our Cancellation Policy.
5. All balances on reservations are charged 24 hours prior to arrival.
Parking and Vehicles
1. 5 MPH speed limit throughout the RV Park.
2. Overflow parking is available for guest. Please inquire at the office.
3. All vehicles including RV must be in good and operational condition and have current registration, inspection, and plates.
4. No repairs to vehicle or RV without prior approval.
5. All Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking in vacant RV sites, grass, or street is not allowed.
6. Semi-trucks, roll back trucks, oversized vehicles, other trailers, 4 wheelers, boats, 3rd vehicle, etc. must be kept in storage and will be charged the current storage rate.
1. Quiet hours are from 10 pm–8 am.
2. Loud noise from your site, RV, or vehicle that causes a disturbance is not allowed.
3. Trash should be deposited in the dumpsters on the property. Trash receptacles are not allowed on your site.
4. Cigarette butts must be disposed in a windproof container.
5. Criminal or drug related activity will not be tolerated at any time.
6. Discharging or displaying firearms, paintball, B-B, pellet, air guns, slingshots or any other type of weapon is prohibited.
7. Campers will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots, or water/electric meters if damage is due to their or their guest’s/visitor’s/children’s negligence.
8. By law, HNM RV Parks (dba Big Oaks RV Park) is a service-oriented business and therefore does not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily, weekly, and/or monthly guests.
9. Clothes must be worn outside your RV at all times.
10. All overnight guests must be signed in at the office.
11. Management reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
12. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
PET POLICY & AGREEMENT
Special permission to keep a pet in the Park must be obtained from the Park Manager. Management reserves the right to deny a Camper permission if the proposed pet poses any threat to the health and safety of other campers in the park. The types of pets permitted are domesticated birds, cats, dogs (weight and breed restriction), and aquatic animal kept within an aquarium. Dogs, at maturity, must not exceed 40 pounds in weight. Pit Bulls, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepard’s, Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog and other aggressive animals are strictly prohibited and will be enforced. Non-domesticated pets (i.e. farm animals, strange and/or exotic pets) are not permitted under any circumstances.
1. All pets must be registered with the office prior to bringing pet into park.
2. Pets must be up-to-date on shots and licensed in accordance with local and state laws. Those documents are required to be on file with the RV Park prior to your stay.
3. Maximum of two (2) quiet, well-mannered, pets per site.
4. You are responsible for immediately picking up after your pet at all times in all locations.
5. Pets are not allowed in any Park building at any time.
6. Pets must always be on a leash and under your control while outside your RV. Supervised tethering is allowed.
7. Pets may not cause any disturbance that might annoy neighbors; including, but not limited to, barking, growling, whining, howling, biting or any other unusual noises or damage.
8. Under no condition is a pet to invade the privacy of another camper’s site.
9. Pet owners are always responsible for their pets including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other persons. The Park and Park Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any kind whatsoever caused by a camper’s pet.
10. No exterior pet housing is permitted in the Park. This includes, but is not limited to, any type of confining barricade or structure or pin.
11. Visitors are not permitted to bring any pet into the Park.
12. Park Management encourages pets to be spayed or neutered.
13. All dogs require a meet and greet with the management.
DOG PARK RULES
· Use park at your own risk.
· Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
· Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
· Dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners immediately.
· Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dog with leash readily available.
· Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
· Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
· Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately.
· Dogs should be under voice control.
Rig and/or Site Appearance
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to any camper based on their rig or site appearance and/or condition at any time.
2. Proper leveling blocks are to be used to level rig. Cinder blocks are not allowed.
3. Keep discharges hoses off the ground and sewer connection securely attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping and debris from entering the Septic System.
4. Black tank must be closed at all times, unless dumping. Sewer flush systems cannot be continuously hooked up.
5. Propane firepits only (small personal charcoal or gas grills are allowed on the gravel or pad).
6. Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. Mats and satellite dishes should be kept on your pad or gravel. No clotheslines.
7. Storage containers must be kept under the rig and in neat appearance.
8. No pallets, outbuildings, fences, decks, structures, or tents allowed without approval from management.
9. A/C window units are not allowed.
10. All cords, cables, and hoses should be stored neatly. No light duty extension cords allowed.
11. No “Y” connectors allowed on water hose (to avoid cross contamination per TCEQ). Refer to Water Conservation Flyer.
12. Ladders need to be attached to or placed under the rig when not in use.
13. Side Skirting is not allowed.
14. No swimming pools or trampolines are allowed on your site.
15. Please remove Holiday decorations within two weeks of holiday