1) Check-in is between 12pm-6pm. A $20 fee will be added for late arrivals between 6pm-8pm. No check-ins after 8pm.
2) Check-out is 11am. Late check-out fee is $25.
3) All campers and guests must sign in with the front office.
4) Rates are based on 2 adults per site. Each additional person is $5 per day.
5) Laundry Room is open 6am-Midnight daily.
6) 5 MPH speed limit. Speeding fine is $25.
7) 2 vehicles and 1 RV per site. NO TENTS!
8) Quiet hours are 10pm-8am. Please respect the rights of others by limiting noise.
9) All cigarette butts must be disposed in a proper container.
10) Alcoholic beverages are not allowed outside your rig unless covered or in a koozie.
11) All campers must be fully clothed when outside their RV.
12) Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior at all times! Children under 14 must be supervised.
13) You are responsible for the conduct of your visitors. Please insure they sign in and are aware of all park rules.
14) No refunds for early departure or canceled reservations.
15) Any person who defaces or destroys park property will be held liable for its full value. We are not responsible for personal injury or property loss.
16) Mechanical repairs (RV or vehicle) are not permitted on property.
17) Y-connectors are NOT allowed.
18) Parking is allowed at your designated site. Overflow parking is available for visitors. 19) Additional vehicles, boats, and/or trailers must be kept in storage and will be charged the current storage rates.
20) All vehicles including RV must be neat in appearance and in good and operational condition.
21) It is mandatory that your sewer and grey hose be kept off the ground at all times.
22) Unless dumping, black tanks must remain closed. This means sewer flush systems are not allowed to be continuously hooked up.
23) No open flames, fireplaces (i.e. chimineas), or fire pits. Propane firepits only (small personal charcoal or gas grills are allowed on the gravel or pad).
24) Outdoor items should be kept neat and orderly. Mats and satellite dishes must remain on your pad and storage containers should be stored under the rig. No skirting allowed.
25) All cords, cables, and hoses should be bundled. No light duty extension cords.
26) All chemical substances and/or contaminates need to be kept in a bin and off the ground.
27) DO NOT flush wipes, diapers, feminine products, condoms, paper towels, food, or grease.
28) Please conserve water!! No washing campers or vehicles in park. We are a self-contained park with our own water treatment plant, well, & septic.
PET RULES (so that we aren’t forced to join the increasing number of parks which do not allow pets, we will strictly enforce the following rules).
29) Pets must be up to date on shots and licensed in accordance with local and state laws.
30) Maximum of 2 quiet well-mannered pets per site.
31) Pets must always be under your control and on a leash while outside your rig.
32) SCOOP THE POOP!! Pick up after your fur-baby and dispose in pet receptacles or dumpster.
33) Pets are not allowed in office or laundry room.
34) Frequent barking or disturbance will result in you being asked to leave.
35) The tying up of pets and/or leaving them outside unattended in cages or pens is prohibited.
36) Visiting guests are not permitted to bring any pets into the park. **Anyone violating the park rules will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will forfeit all fees and deposits. Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has shown a disregard for the rules. **